Money For Life Community Challenge
Have you got a great idea to inspire your community?
If you’re aged 14-25 and have completed the Money Masterclass, share you new money skills with your community with a £400 grant to make it happen
Want to help the elderly get to grips with online banking? Or broadcast your money secrets on a Money radio show. Perhaps you want to make financial education compulsory in the workplace or hold an event that links up the experts with those in need of some expertise.
Whatever the issue and whatever the idea, we’ve got over 200 grants of up to £400 to make your idea a reality.
You will also have the opportunity to represent your region at the National Awards ceremony in London!
What you need to do to take part
We’ve made the Community Challenge as straightforward as possible. Here are a few things you need before you apply for the Community Challenge funding:
- A team! Of 4-10 people with the majority aged 16-25 and a youth organisation to support you
- You must have completed the Money for Life Masterclass
- A project idea – that tackles a money issue in the community for a specific audience
- A plan – you should know what do you want to achieve and how will you achieve it
- A budget – letting us know how you’ll spend your grant
- A time frame – letting us know when the project will take place and completed by
Are you ready for the Community Challenge?
Before you begin, download our useful tools below. Our Guide to the Community Challenge tells you everything you need to know from how to set up a project to making sure you get selected for your Regional and National Awards ceremonies! And our session guide will help you and your team plan your project and pull together your application.